10 Responses to My Mistaken Identity Story in Today’s LA Times

1. Byron Friday says:

Hi Lauren, I saw you on the news tonight. I hope you can leverage this publicity into new business.

Have a great day,

Byronious

2. larry says:

Hi Lauren, may i feel bad for you mistaken identity, especially with someone that would do exactly what Google says, hah. You sound like you have a great head on your shoulders and certainly this will bring you plenty of good business. larryd

3. I was reading your story on ABC.com (http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id;=7473900) after hearing about the other Lauren's lawsuit and looking it up. I am sorry that you are a victim of people's ignorance. I realize some people are outraged by this lawsuit, I feel it is wrong, but these people should take time to assure they are directing their outrage at the right person. On the flip side, I now know of your blog and will start reading it.

4. LRPR says:

Thank you all for your support. I do appreciate it!

5. dan says:

Lauren was that LAT story in the print version or just a blog? Because if only a blog, then your headline is misleading when you say My Mistaken ID story in Today's LA Times" – it was NOT "in" the TIMES. Lauren, IN THE TIMES means in the paper, and your story was NOT in the paper. Tell the truth, you PR maven! SMILE THere's a difference. Lots of people today get their names in a big paper's blogs and then they tell all their friends hey i was in the NY Times today etc, pure BS. A blog is not the print editon. BEEG difference. yes or no?

6. dan says:

Lauren, I just looked. it WAS just a blog post. that is not the same as "being in the LAT today." PR people always stretch things but hey, tell the truth. Just say "I made an LAT blog post today"….no?

7. LRPR says:

Hi Dan,

Wow, lots of comments, lots of attention you're giving me. Check your resources – the story was in yesterday's LA Times PAPER, which is why I listed it as such. Sorry you missed it.

Lauren

8. dan says:

Hi Lauren,
    Well, seems i was wrong, if you say it was in the print edition of the paper, and not merely a LAT blog, then I apologize, I was wrong about that, and therefor you have all the real bragging rights you trumpeted. I apologize and am eating crow, er, fermented tofu, now in Taiwan, where I dwell far from the maddening madness. My bad, and sorry. I am right half the half and wrong….half the time, maybe more. SMILE. go go go, life is good! never give up!

danbloom888.blogspot.com

9. dan says:

what through me off was this link

which says "latimesblogs"…but since i cannot get the print edition, i take your word for it that the story was in both the print edition and online on that blog. my bad. long-distance carping doesn't help. my bad. sorry.