Any publicist can get you a story.
LRPR – Lauren Rosenberg Public Relations has solidified over 50 front-page feature stories and hundreds of TV interviews for her clients. LRPR is a highly qualified and “think outside the box” communications and marketing firm representing all business verticals including: Art, Automotive, Construction, Entertainment, Fashion & Beauty, Health & Wellness, Home Décor, Literary, Luxury Consumer, Medical, Non-Profit, Online, Personal, Real Estate, Restaurants, Retail, Shopping Centers, Spiritual, Sports and Travel among others.
active resume with the army centralized resumix database literature sample essays source site custom personal essay watch essay about being disrespectful source site how to write a science research paper homework help hotline online https://www.epsteinatlanta.org/explore/english-mla-essay/26/ thesis statement style meaning causes of the vietnam war essay how to write a short story essay canadian pharmacy review family values essay free https://www.go-gba.org/17455-essay-australia/ viagra equivalent viagra over the counter peru free downloadable resume form cialis a przedwczesny wytrysk free 30 day cialis essay on squirrel in hindi language http://yogachicago.com/pills/medrol-dose-pack-natural-alternatives/25/ thesis statement on birth order emorroidi e viagra follow outline for report writing how long should viagra take to work https://raseproject.org/treat/viagra-suttons-bay/97/ https://fotofest.org/solving/crowding-hypothesis/5/ guitar song cialis commercial https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/edexcel-as-biology-past-papers/2/ Lauren Rosenberg has a proven track record as a seasoned professional, who is well known for being the “Connector”, connecting like-minded individuals and business together for opportunities that would have not come about had it not been for her making the connection.
Lauren is also an entrepreneur and creator of the Elaine Ryan® Home Decorating Kit, and can therefore decipher what steps must be taken in order to advance her client’s businesses to the next level.
The former corporate publicist for Mastro’s and Houston’s (Hillstone) Restaurants, LRPR was named by The Business Journals as one of the leading Public Relations professionals because of her consistently ethical, professional and results-oriented representation.
Her best-in-the-business categories of clients, include:
- Fashion & Beauty
- Health & Wellness
- Home Décor
- Luxury Consumer
Lauren’s strategies encompass marketing campaigns designed to deliver a large amount of publicity and brand exposure for businesses and individuals in top ranking electronic, print and social media. She has been responsible for securing stories in media outlets, including The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, USA Today, Arizona Republic, Hartford Current, Village Voice, magazines such as House & Garden, People, Star, Us, Entertainment Weekly and Life & Style; Sirius XM radio; and television including The Today Show, Fox News Network, Dr. Drew, Sanjay Gupta, Live With Regis & Kelly, Entertainment Tonight, Good Day LA, HGTV, and many others.
Lauren’s achievements include:
- Solidifying over 50 front-page stories, plus hundreds of television interviews
- Building and communicating a compelling story from concept to execution
- Pitching, orchestrating and overseeing outstanding client media appearances
- Managing clients’ careers and their business and startup strategies
- Art directing corporate brands, logos, collateral, websites and press materials
- Planning Hollywood red carpet events that get attention
- Cross-promoting with compatible like-minded businesses
- Prepping and styling clients for personal appearances
- Writing and producing multiple, exceptional press kits that created media attention
- Developing books, consumer products and businesses from conception to implementation
- Writing speeches and articles on behalf of clients
- Planning and orchestrating small to large VIP events
- Connecting clients to new and fruitful business opportunities
- Lobbying victoriously in Sacramento to the California Food Board on behalf of Houston’s and Bandera Restaurants to create a new California food code
- Conducting live in-store and group product demonstrations
- On-camera client spokesperson
In addition, Lauren has been…
- Profiled in Faces of Arizona book as an Arizona publicist, a preferred portrait painter and patron of the arts
- A social editor and columnist for Phoenix and Glance magazines
- A radio talk-show personality with KHOT-FM and KGME-FM in Phoenix, Arizona